This agreement is between Chailey Heritage Foundation ("CHF"), a registered charity in England under registered charity number 1075837, and you/your organisation ("You/Your").
CHF has created a series of education resources relating to the topic of relationships and sex education for people with disabilities including but not limited to printed document packs and DVDs (the "Resources").
CHF has agreed to make the Resources available to You for the purpose of teaching people with disabilities about relationships and sex education (the "Purpose") in accordance with the terms set out below.
By using the Resources, You acknowledge and agree that:
1. CHF is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the Resources and all intellectual property rights in the Resources.
2. You have permission from CHF to use the Resources solely for the Purpose. You are not permitted to use the Resources for any other reason without the express written prior consent of CHF.
3. You shall procure that at least one member of Your staff has completed the face-to-face or virtual training programme (which shall be made available to You by CHF) before You use the Resources (the "CHF Trained Staff"). Only CHF Trained Staff are permitted to use the Resources for the Purpose.
4. You shall only use the Resources for the Purpose on Your premises and shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Resources are not used elsewhere.
5. You shall at all times use the Resources in a professional, sensitive and respectful manner. This shall include, without limitation, being aware of Your language, body language, and attitude when using the Resources and not making any inappropriate comment or action which could be considered offensive, inappropriate or negative.
6. You are permitted to make copies of the Resources if such copies are required for and solely used in relation to the Purpose. Such copies are to be used or shared in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
7. Any copies You may make of the Resources shall at all times display the CHF logo on the copies.
8. You acknowledge that other establishments, schools and consultants may also be given permission by CHF to use the Resources. You are not permitted to share the Resources with any third parties, including other schools, establishments or consultants.
9. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude by law (such as death or personal injury caused by our own negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation), CHF is not liable to You for any loss or damage that You might suffer when using the Resources to the extent (i) the loss or damage could not reasonably have been foreseen (loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or, if at the time this agreement was made, both CHF and You knew it might happen) or (ii) the loss or damage were not caused by any breach or omission on the part of CHF. CHF is not liable for business losses.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any contractual or non-contractual dispute arising from, or related to, these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.